WorldThe Guardian (World)
‘Rival courts’: Prince Harry’s surprise UK return may provoke royal spot of bother
Family relationships remain damaged and there is no clarity on how Sussexes’ security concerns have been resolved Just as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s departure from the UK six years ago came as a complete surprise, so too is their shock announcement they now intend to return. Their unilateral decision could fairly be said to have blind-sided the royals. King Charles was only informed on Sunday and is said not to have been involved in the decision making. No mention was made when Harry, Meghan and their two children visited Charles at his private home at Highgrove last month. Continue reading...
Join the argument
House rules →Comments load as you scroll.